Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Nagy Britana

I am finally settled into the dorm I will be in for the remainder of the school year. "Nagy Britana" or Great Britain. But sadly they were not prepared to have four girls dorms, and had already rented ours out next Wednesday. So my five room mates and I will be moving out completely that day. Which is slightly annoying. But having a room, and a bed, and a desk, and a closet that is mine is fantastic!
I know its been a while since I last informed ya'll of the going-ons from across the ocean and I'm sorry. It has been really busy, and I had zero motivation to write. I went through extreme homesickness, and am still suffering slightly from it. But it improved greatly once I had more to do. I am officially a RA, and am still trying to comprehend what that all means. I would really appreciate your prayers while I learn.
As I sit at my desk the other two girls in my room are skyping their families. Both in Portuguese. It is going to be an interesting year. I feel like the only person here who only speaks 1.5 languages. But hopefully that will change by the end of the year.
This is a fairly short blog, but its dinner time (AKA time for Rachel to eat bread). And I am starving. So I will try to be motivated to write again soon, with a desk it is much more likely that this will occur.

No comments:

Post a Comment