Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Final Countdown! (But not)

13 more days! In 13 days I will be home! Words cannot express how excited I am! I will be arriving at 6:30 PM, and my family and two bestest friends are meeting me at the airport! I will be crying, no doubts there.
But moving on, let me catch you up on the horribleness that was this weekend. Basically it is sufficient to say I spent a lot of quality time with the bathroom floor. I slept on it for 6 hours Saturday night, and spent close to another two hours sitting on it on Sunday. I am not sure what I had, but it was in no way fun. I slept well over 27 hours in two days and spent all but two of my awake hours sitting in bed. I read all of Catching Fire, and listened to 'Perfect or Something' probably close to 20 times. Pretty much I went insane.
I have still not eaten a full meal. All I can say is that today's lunch better be good. Because I plan on eating a lot of it.
This is a very pathetic blog, I'm sorry, but I have nothing more to write at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment